[How to make the simplest mung bean cake]_How to make_Methods Daquan
Mung bean cake, as its name suggests, is a part made from mung beans. It has a crispy taste and a sweet taste. In addition to the chewyness of the cake, it also retains the soft and sweet flavor of mung beans.
Among them, mung beans must be familiar to everyone. It belongs to the type of beans, which is rich in protein and vitamins, which can supplement human nutrition, clear heat and detoxify, and enhance human immunity. Let ‘s learn to make mung bean cake together.
Mung bean cake is a snack dessert made from refined flour, mung bean and other materials.
Fine materials are one of the traditional local names in Chaoshan. It has been around for hundreds of years since the Kangxi period.
The mung bean cake is made from pure natural northeast mung bean as the raw material, and is refined according to the hand-made process passed down through the ages.
After being cooked, the crust is crisp, clear and multi-layered.
Mung bean cake is selected from high-quality flour after deep processing, equipped with nutrient-rich mung bean filling, and processed with special ingredients. Its pine, fragrant, crisp, soft, seductive, delicate and soft, is a popular traditional pastry snack in the market.
The reason why mung bean cake is favored for this reason is first of all: first, it is made of high-quality mung beans and flour, and it is an absolute green food; second, it is an exclusive formula and special ingredients.
The skin of the baked mung bean cake is golden and bright, soft and delicious. It is even more amazing to take a bite.
The efficacy and potential of mung beans — clearing heat and detoxifying, quenching thirst, relieving heat, diuretic and moisturizing, etc.
Method 1: Remove mung beans from impurities, soak in water for 4 hours, lift and put in a pot, add 5000 grams of water, first boil over high heat, and then boil over low heat for about 1 hour.Rub your green beans with your hands.
Put water on while rubbing, and rub the bean shell over the fine bean paste.
Place the fine sand in the basin and skim off the clear water. Pour the fine sand into the gauze bag, and then put it into the water to wash the fine bean paste. After sedimentation, skim the upper water and pour the fine bean paste into the cloth bag.Moisture.
2. Set the wok on a low fire, pour in fine bean paste, add 1250 grams of white sugar, and bake in a pot to form a filling.
3. Take 500 grams of sieved flour on a chopping board, open the nest, dissolve 30 grams of white sugar in 150 grams of water, pour into the flour, knead into a ball, and mix into 250 grams of cooked lard, knead until the doughSmooth and glutinous, becoming oily.
4. Take 350 grams of sieved flour and place on a chopping board, open the nest, add 175 grams of cooked lard, and knead until the dough is completely smooth and gluten, making it crispy.
5. Rub the water and oil skin into strips, pick up 25 pieces of dough, and divide the crispy heart into 25 pieces. Each piece of water and oil skin is wrapped in a piece of crispy heart, flattened, rolled into long strips, and then rolled into an elongated shape.Each tube is broken into two pieces. After crushing, 25 grams of mung bean paste are packaged to form a flat round green body with a diameter of 6 cm.
6. Sweep the oil from the cooking pan, place the green bean cake greens facing the cooking pan, close the mouth upwards, place the cooking pan, and heat it to golden brown with medium heat. Remove the cooking pan, turn the mung bean cakes one by one, then put them in the oven, and burnJust paint on the bottom.